Notices

Facial tattoos

Old 10-20-2018, 08:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Facial tattoos

I dreamt I woke up with facial tattoos that went across my forehead down beyond my ears and into my neck area. I was livid. How could this happen? I don’t drink anymore, never did drugs. How is this possible? Then I remembered that I had a doctor appointment that required them to knock me out. They must have done this!!! Over the top livid! Soon I realized this was all a dream and said a short, but very sincere, prayer of thanks that none of this was real! Sleep can be so challenging!
Stay strong, keeping your mind and emotions is so very important!
Blessings!
Old 10-20-2018, 08:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad it was a dream

D
Old 10-20-2018, 08:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Dreams in recovery can be super weird. Glad you woke up and it was all just a dream
Old 10-21-2018, 12:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I HAVE HAD THIS DREAM.

Isn’t it so good that it’s just a dream?
Old 10-21-2018, 01:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ocean Lover!

Dreaming of tattoo's is a very posititive thing. A place I go to try an understand my dreams says the below:

A tattoo dream is all about definition. It indicates you are trying to define yourself and that has to represent you or somebody else who wants to be associated with positive energy, it is also a “symbol” of a spiritual journey. In short, the color, design, and placement of the tattoo have a specific meaning. The tattoo indicates that you need to be noticed. If you have encountered some difficult events recently then the tattoo dream indicates that even though things have been negative in the future those negative events are likely to melt away.

Onwards and upwards!! xx
Old 10-21-2018, 02:42 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I actually decided I wanted "freedom" tattoo'ed on the side of my neck on a weekend home leave from a low security prison. I was drunk (if they would have tested me when I went back to the prison they would have sent me back to high security. The first time I had a weekend leave I got drunk after being in high security for 8 months. I got the tattoo and it still exists on my neck today. Another time I was drunk I was going to get a teardrop tattoo'ed under my eye and was thinking about getting some names printed on my eyelids. Alcohol was the reason I made the decisions to end up in prison in the first place.

Probably not the smartest ideas but life is a constant learning experience and I wouldn't change it for the world.