Notices

Horrible relapse - Not a really different post

Old 10-20-2018, 04:58 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

on the lonely thing...I was never able to deal with my loneliness when I was drinking - I could be lonely in a crowd...

it took some recovery and learning to be comfortable in my own company for me to stop feeling lonely.

The solution wasn't actually an external one, but internal.

D
Old 10-21-2018, 01:41 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I am so sorry this happened.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:31 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

How are you Hope?

D
Old 10-22-2018, 02:17 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hey everyone.

Slight update. I took one day off today despite having an important meeting. The meeting was a one on one, so it's fine. The person was understanding (Obviously I did not give any details on why I was not going).

Honestly, I have not been able to get out of bed yet and in all fairness, I'm still totally freaked out of going outside and facing the possible consequences (I don't know which ones, I just got OCD and catastrophic thinking... so if anyone know what it is, you'll understand)

I'm still getting a lot of nightmares as well. But who knows, maybe tomorrow will be the breaking point and I'll finally be able to go out of bed.

Thanks all for the support.
Old 10-23-2018, 12:01 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

keep posting, H19
Old 10-23-2018, 04:28 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hi, day 2 here

Hi, you post has me crying. I’m on day two. I’ve lost everything, many times. You’re not alone. Im far from home and family too. I’m in a foreign country. Chin up, I understand you. I hope to get involved in some yoga, healthy lifestyle activities in my new country. Weekends are horrible but try to find a healthy activity you like. I missed two days of work and I’ve only got out of bed to go to the doctor in two days. I embarrassed myself in front of my whole small town Friday. I’m with you in this shame. I’m completely freaked out, people in town saw me today and laughed. I have to say go ahead and laugh and just carry on with myself. Once you get back into work you’ll feel better. Hope you are well. Stay strong.

Last edited by mariposa; 10-23-2018 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Add
Old 10-23-2018, 04:43 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jcmart23 View Post
Hi, you post has me crying. I’m on day two. I’ve lost everything, many times. You’re not alone. Im far from home and family too. I’m in a foreign country. Chin up, I understand you. I hope to get involved in some yoga, healthy lifestyle activities in my new country. Weekends are horrible but try to find a healthy activity you like. I missed two days of work and I’ve only got out of bed to go to the doctor in two days. I embarrassed myself in front of my whole small town Friday. I’m with you in this shame. I’m completely freaked out, people in town saw me today and laughed. I have to say go ahead and laugh and just carry on with myself. Once you get back into work you’ll feel better. Hope you are well. Stay strong.
Originally Posted by Hope1989 View Post
Hey everyone.

Slight update. I took one day off today despite having an important meeting. The meeting was a one on one, so it's fine. The person was understanding (Obviously I did not give any details on why I was not going).

Honestly, I have not been able to get out of bed yet and in all fairness, I'm still totally freaked out of going outside and facing the possible consequences (I don't know which ones, I just got OCD and catastrophic thinking... so if anyone know what it is, you'll understand)

I'm still getting a lot of nightmares as well. But who knows, maybe tomorrow will be the breaking point and I'll finally be able to go out of bed.

Thanks all for the support.
OCD and catastrophic thinking here as well. I know just what you mean.