Notices

In filth

Old 09-11-2018, 08:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

In filth

I just want to say my alcohol binges never have any fun for me. I got 2 months maybe off pretending I'm okay, then find myself in some way, literally on the street or luckily on some forniture. Hopefully out of the cold, but always a filthy mess likely his throat bleeding now. And what has this become, when 1 month ago I got a house, a job, things were looking up.

Yet every time seemingly according to season like clockwork, maybe more frequent, maybe minorly the other way I become a pool on the ground unaware of my surroundings. Functioning alcoholic? I never knew the word. I destroy everything with my drinking, mostly myself, and I don't care who knows.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Tonight I almost lost a dear friend. All she wanted was my time for a week. I was completely wrecked to the needing a hospital visit. The type of drinking where IF you wake up in the morning, you're blacked out inchohesive by 8. Maybe you've vomited all over yourself.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Doesn’t sound good direlyn. What’s your plan?
Old 09-11-2018, 09:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

What I alwaysplan. Take all the right steps. Take and adhere to the medication I'm supposed to take. This last time I began working a program. I have a house, finally and very important when you've been on the street. I have work, very good, or so they tell you. And I do all the things they tell me to do and I feel like a ******* sham.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

There's only one person I care about hurting. Otherwise this world is ******* bunk.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sounds like good things. I started feeling like you about the world at the end of my drinking days. My perspective is much better now. One thing I do know for sure is the world never gets better for me if I continue drinking.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry to read things are bad direlyn, but maybe coming back here can help you start again - a new beginning?

D