Notices

seeing and hearing things update

Old 08-12-2018, 09:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

seeing and hearing things update

sorry i havent been around so much on the 31st of july it was my step dads birthday my stepdad killed himself 7 years ago i OD'D and went to hostpital i was seeing things and a fews days later i saw the mental health crisis team saying that things where bad they told me to take extra meds and see how a got managed to go to bed but woke up at 4 am things got worse by then while my husband was sleeping i left the house in my night coat and pjs and took the bus to the bus station demons where following me wanting me to cut my throat etc they where gowing there eyes out etc the police was called when they got there i ran from them they took me to the hosptial they didnt do anything as they want the to see if the meds workso i was sent home went to the beach for the day with a friend went to go home and my mother was on the bus my mother is toxic and i found out throught flashbacks that she abused me when i was a child she dont know i know this she said my birthname told her to stop calling me by it as my birthname is triggering to me she had a go at me and me and my husband and friends got off the bus this was yesterday today am feeling very triggered and upset things am seeing and the voices ( my mum was on the bus i didnt see her as in my mental health because my husband and friend saw her too ) am still seeing things and my mental health isnt so great been taking meds as what they at the mental health crisis team have gotten me to take but its not helped there phoneing me tomorrow night to see how i am but i feel like am not doing so well unsure if i should call them
Old 08-12-2018, 11:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello Serenity, I would definitely call the crisis team if I were you. I know they can be less than useless sometimes but it's important to reach out when you feel like this. Remember you can also call the Samaritans if you need a real person to talk to. I have spoken to them at some very difficult times in my life and they helped me come back from the edge. Just having that listening voice helps bring you back. I hope you can get some support.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

((GMS)) Yes, do give them a call!

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Please stay safe.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear what you are going through GMS. Call the team and let them support you.
Best wishes to you.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:50 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You are having a really rough time of it. Please do call the crisis team.

I’ll keep you in my thoughts.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I say definitely call now.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:36 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi GMS,

Yes, call them and tell them you're not doing well. They would want to know.

I'm sorry you're struggling and I hope that you can find some relief with the medications.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

I also think you should call them GMS.
Thats what they're there for

D
Old 08-13-2018, 02:05 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hi Serenity,

Were you able to speak to someone on the crisis team? Were they able to help you come up with a plan?