Welcome back, Snuf!
Old 06-18-2018, 12:27 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thank you all!
Old 06-18-2018, 01:10 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Thanks for posting Snufkin.

It's not easy being face to face honest about this stuff but if you can screw up your courage and tell your doctor what is going on then you at least have a chance to get some professional diagnosis which is half the battle. Good luck.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:15 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Snuff! My fellow Moonmin lover So glad to see you. We love you, and we're here for you hun xx
Old 06-19-2018, 05:35 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Morning, Snufkin! It's a beautiful, gonna-be-hot day here. What are you up to? I have a dentist appointment. Then the beach. Yesterday I saw Osprey, seals, porpoises, all kinds of little birds, dogs chasing balls. A good way to spend time.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:30 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
Morning, Snufkin! It's a beautiful, gonna-be-hot day here. What are you up to? I have a dentist appointment. Then the beach. Yesterday I saw Osprey, seals, porpoises, all kinds of little birds, dogs chasing balls. A good way to spend time.
Hi Bimini! I'm good, thanks for asking. Feeling very positive today. I just graduated art school and I only work part-time, so I have a lot of free time at the moment... Yesterday I had this brilliant idea that I could do artist residency somewhere cool, so I'm gonna work on my statement and portfolio today, and I can start applying to various places. There's one I really want in Canada! Research based and only a week long, but sooooo awesome, lots to do, classes and seminars.... Hopefully they select my work. I want to go to Canadaaaa...

Good luck at the dentist. Uhh it's been a few years, I need to make an appointment for myself as well... I'm a bit scared tbh!

We have a city centre beach here in Aberdeen and it's one of my favourite spots. So beautiful and peaceful. I saw a seal there once.

Hope you have a great day!
Old 06-19-2018, 06:40 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I go to the dentist every four months. Nothing serious (I always hope!) Just cleaning.

Yeah, don't stop doing that. Like my darling departed grandmother said, "You only get one set of teeth!!"

It's not that scary.

Canada!? Good luck with that!