Notices

I'm so tired!!!!

Old 06-08-2018, 06:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm so tired!!!!

I remember this from the last time I quit. I'm so freaking tired all the time. I've been trying to eat right, taking vitamins, exercise, etc. All I want to do is sleep. I have so much that needs to get done. I have work, my hub's illness and my real estate license test on the 16th and I can't even study without falling asleep. I know my liver is damaged and my body is using alot of energy making repairs. I wish I didn't have so much to get done so that I could just give in to this feeling and sleep when my body calls for it.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I slept a lot when I first started recovery. There really isn't much we can do about it besides let our bodies heal. I'd recommend making sleep a priority though so you can push through the repairing process quicker!

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's illness, it sounds like your family is going through a lot right now- more incentive to remain sober through the hard times.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SaturatedSeize View Post
I slept a lot when I first started recovery. There really isn't much we can do about it besides let our bodies heal. I'd recommend making sleep a priority though so you can push through the repairing process quicker!

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's illness, it sounds like your family is going through a lot right now- more incentive to remain sober through the hard times.
I tried to study this evening, but my mind is so exhausted. I've been in bed since 7:30 dosing on and off.