Notices

Hi on day 5

Old 06-09-2018, 08:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

What's up Mum? How was today?
Old 06-10-2018, 03:43 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone, at the moment gardening, painting, and more wallpaper stripping is keeping my mind occupied on other things, also planning my little ones birthday party, I am exercising more as well, and drinking green tea which is lovely, reading my AA book helps, have a great day everyone
Old 06-10-2018, 09:14 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Sounds like a great day.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:44 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mummyto2 View Post
Thanks everyone, at the moment gardening, painting, and more wallpaper stripping is keeping my mind occupied on other things, also planning my little ones birthday party, I am exercising more as well, and drinking green tea which is lovely, reading my AA book helps, have a great day everyone
Green tea? BBBbbeeeEErrRRr KKKaaakkKKk, you just turned my stomach over.

You seem to like gardening and are thinking of ways to focus your time.

Ever looked online to see how much Geranium seeds are to buy, or other seeds in fact.

You could seed harvest and also make a few quid whilst you're at it by selling them on ebay or a car boot, even if you planted them and brought them on a bit https://www.almanac.com/blog/gardening-blog/seed-saving
Old 06-10-2018, 01:09 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thanks, I am not a gardener at all, but I have been trying, it's more being out in the fresh air that I enjoy
Old 06-10-2018, 03:52 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mummyto2 View Post
Thanks, I am not a gardener at all, but I have been trying, it's more being out in the fresh air that I enjoy
I don't think their is such a thing as a gardener, it either grows or it doesn't. But if it does grow and looks/tastes good then well worth saving the seeds.

Apparently the seeds grow back stronger and better next time around as they get used to the soil, temperature etc.

Time consuming but kind of interesting at the same time, ending up with a flower/vegetable/fruit which is strong, happy and grounded is kind of like what we are all trying to achieve as humans!

I kept sunflower seeds years ago and kept replanting them, took the seeds and planted them the next year, kept repeating until the neighbours started to complain how high they were.

I guess they were right as well, it was a bit like the film 'Honey I shrunk the kids' with these rather enormous sunflower plants everwhere!