Notices

First Time Here

Old 06-05-2018, 01:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

First Time Here

I was trolling the internet because I've been able to maintain sobriety for just over 100 days now and my Dr has had me on Suboxone Film for the majority of that time and like any addict I was looking to get the most out of what I guess is my new dope, but I ran across alot of interesting post and I knew they had to be true addicts and I can super idenify so I joined. I don't get to go to many meetings NA I'm working the steps and trying to piece what's left of my life back together again, after another hard run, except this time my brother OD and passed away so I decided I didn't wanna let it take me out as well. Hope to get some good advice and learn some new things and ultimately get support from other addicts cause like I guess most of you can't talk to or explain what we go through with our loved ones cause they don't understand and have never been there, and only another addict has been...
Old 06-05-2018, 01:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Wombling Free

Sorry for the loss of your brother...that must have been an awful experience.

Still you have come to the right place, there will be plenty of advice for us both to help us try and get through this

Congratulations on 100 days
Old 06-05-2018, 01:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for you loss Kyle but I'm glad you joined us . This is a great community

D