Notices

Bladder pain from drinking

Old 05-28-2018, 04:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Bladder pain from drinking

I’m only 22. I drank heavily for a year and a half straight. Always drinking liquor threw out the entire day every day from waking up to going to bed and overdoing it every night and pushing my limit every night as well so about 10 + shots a day at minimum. I’m sober now since April 5th. But since I’ve quit and about two months before that I came across bladder pain which because severe. Almost like pressure on my bladder and it gets better when I urinate, but only for a few minutes. Smoking cigarettes and my car standing idle with me inside seem to increase the bladder full feeling which has changed and became very painful to live with. I’m always irritated and can’t relax my body to urinate when I need to. It ends up taking 10 maybe 15 minutes sometimes. I’ve seen a doctor who specializes in this and had the procedure with the camera tube in my urethra and he didn’t see anything. I don’t know what else to do to help myself. I appreciate any help what so ever and am brand new to this site as well.