Notices

bf left me for drugs

Old 05-28-2018, 10:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

bf left me for drugs

Hey everyone, I decided to come on here for some help.
About two months ago my ex boyfriend broke up with me. He didn’t give me a reason as to why just that I wouldn’t get it. We stayed in touch however and even saw each other a couple of days ago. He kept telling me how much he missed me, loved me, and even gave me a kiss before he left. We planned to hangout again but the next day when he completely turned on me. He ended up blocking me on everything but Facebook. (He still has me on there). I found out that he got fired from his job, was homeless, and bumming off his friends (the ones he does drugs with). I talked to his former coworker and it turns out he has been taking LSD, mushrooms, and smoked weed. After he started hanging out with that group of friends he was doing LSD and mushrooms 2-4 times a week and smoking weed 5-10 times a day. He would also get high while on the job. The only knowledge I had was that he was smoking weed, my ex told me that he never does any other drug. His coworker on the other hand said after our breakup he started slacking at work, and just stayed at home doing drugs. All of our problems started when he went back to hangout with a certain group of friends. After that he turned into a different person, he treated me so poorly and I had my suspicions about drug use. I tried so hard to help him progress in his life. He was doing so well, had ambitions and dreams. He wanted to fulfill everything until that day two months ago. Now I have no contact with him, I talk to some of his former friends who he also pushed away. I’m extremely worried for him. I still love him a lot. It’s hurting me so much that he’s hurting himself.
Old 05-28-2018, 01:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

If he left you so he could use drugs, he must not have cared much for you if he didn't give up drugs to be with you. I hope you'll focus on your own life and getting past this.