Notices

Day 14 y’all got some chores that need done? :)))

Old 04-22-2018, 07:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 14 y’all got some chores that need done? :)))

Day 14 for your boy. Some minutes I feel like a great person although some I’ve felt frustrated and wanted to drink. Fixed wife’s care yesterday. Drove it to work. Turns out she thinks when they pull to the left and can basically make a corner turn it’s normal.....whatever. That’s her lazy side that keeps coming out. All the time it seems. At some moments I try to tell my self ok let’s do hard st making this work. I go above and beyond with the family , being nice , taking care of house ****. For her to sit on the couch and stare at her phone. I guess that’s unrelated to my 14 days. I have an app that keeps up with my days and the cost I’ve saved. Over $170 saved in 14 days. Right and proper I told myself if I stay sober I’m buying a jet ski. Because I’m only living once and I’ve always been mr adventure.

Sex stamina - the little sex that does go on in this house has improved a little bit. More frustrating when she’s “ coming to bed “ and falls asleep on the couch looking at the phone.
Oh well , I guess this turned into a 14 day rant. Lol , positives are - lost some weight , easier to wake up in the morning , more motivated at work / Home. Nicer, cleaner me. And I’m ok working on that. Similar to most alcoholics when I’m stressing I tell myself “ I don’t give a f*** about tomorrow all I care about is today”. And that phrase sounds like it could never work.....but when your truly motivated it does.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congratulations on 14 days!

I'm glad you're trying to focus on the positives, because that's really important. Try to step back from your frustrations with your wife for a bit, and just focus on what you need to do to have a good and sober day.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's brilliant
Well done on 14 days
Yes that's the way to go through it
One day at a time
Xx
Old 04-22-2018, 08:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Come on over..need some 50' palm trees trimmed and my pool cleaned. I'll watch basketball while you do that..Thanks.
Old 04-22-2018, 01:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by DontRemember View Post
Come on over..need some 50' palm trees trimmed and my pool cleaned. I'll watch basketball while you do that..Thanks.

Ha ha, I’ve been putting in deadbolts and smoke detectors. Adjusted brakes on the truck.....did some garden work. Staying busy
Old 04-22-2018, 03:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats on 2 weeks

D
Old 04-22-2018, 07:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
congrats on 2 weeks

D
Thank you