Notices

My sweet 16 was busy but today is 17 🎁

Old 04-18-2018, 03:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My sweet 16 was busy but today is 17 🎁

Haven’t posted for a few days as was busy with appointments and getting a few jobs done around the house! Yesterday I was given my actual admission date to treatment so 13 days to go but a bed may become available next week! I got very upset during the assessment and that was just a dip in the pond, I now know how hard this 5 weeks will be once admitted... there’s a whole sea to swim!

Trying to stay positive and focused as I know it IS what I need to do... and it WILL help me to become stronger, and better! It’s a little exhausting trying to stay positive all of the time and there have been days I just feel like I’m white nuckeling it!! But I will keep going for another 13 days.. until the REAL work starts!

I hope everyone has a great day and keeps pushing that one foot in front of the other! “Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a beautiful butterfly”🦋x
Old 04-18-2018, 04:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Rar

This is great Loveisallweneed. You have a date set to begin your new life. You WILL be stronger and better. I get that you're scared. As you said, lots of work to do, but the healing will begin. I wish you well. Keep us posted.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats on day 17 - try not to leap ahead too much - today is all any of us can handle today

D
Old 04-18-2018, 12:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rar View Post
This is great Loveisallweneed. You have a date set to begin your new life. You WILL be stronger and better. I get that you're scared. As you said, lots of work to do, but the healing will begin. I wish you well. Keep us posted.
Thanks rar x
Old 04-18-2018, 12:17 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
congrats on day 17 - try not to leap ahead too much - today is all any of us can handle today

D
Thanks Dee x