Notices

Message and public apology from Zanna

Old 04-14-2018, 11:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Message and public apology from Zanna

I am ashamed to say that someone seriously annoyed me on here and poor SoberLeigh caught the brunt of my anger and frustration - I am SO sorry Leigh - it was NEVER about you, as I said in the PM.
I am sincerely sorry and I will try and sign in more often - all is fine with not drinking, thankfully and again, sorry leigh xxxxxxxxx
Old 04-14-2018, 11:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If it was me, I apologize The internet is funny. I remember the first forum I was on....omg I'm surprised I stayed sober for 2 years. I got sooooo emotionally involved. Haha. And pretty darn self absorbed too. I'm glad I'm able to detach now. But every now and again.....I think we all have those moments.

Glad you are back.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've been triggered into anger and pain on this forum and others, too. I get it.

The trickity is not getting triggered in real life. This is a safe place to practice that. I used to leave another forum I was on almost in tears and not go back for weeks. Partially, it was because I was still drinking - but still. I needed to work on my ish, no doubt about it. It was all in my own head.

This forum is difficult. This place is life and death, and it deals with super heavy and serious topics. You'll see all kinds of responses to things here, and some of those responses are taken the wrong way, but still you never know what the original poster needs to hear/read. Sometimes I need a gentle hug and sometimes I need a kick in the pants.

I never know which one I need until I get both, usually. I need both.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad you're OK Zanna xxx
Old 04-14-2018, 12:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Zanna was good of u to explain.

When u have been using forums for help or even any public or whatever is that, is that however we are and explain ourselves or talk will allways translate diffrent to everyone and our emotions or words will never reach to another person unless they understand. text, words on a blank page is so hard to engage.

sry this is my austistic way, as i find text hard but someone elses music or words or anything is better than my own.

i also find speaking to people hard, but hey soberleigh will be ok.

god im listening to feeding and pushing the senses is and does help me engage.

i have also posted totaly fine but i am here and sry and soberleigh will be ok. xxx
Old 04-14-2018, 12:28 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

sry having a moment