Notices

13... unlucky for some!!! Not for me, I’m having a party!

Old 04-14-2018, 04:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

13... unlucky for some!!! Not for me, I’m having a party!

All this partying has me exhausted lol!! I’ll keep my post short today!! I do have a quick question! Yesterday about 3pm I began to get a headache, that turned into a migraine 😰!! I haven’t had a migraine for years like in my late teens possibly one in between! I have been eating a lot of sweet, chocolate and sugary food the past 11 days! It’s like my body is craving it! I know it could also be stress! Just wondering if anyone has any advice, obviously I don’t expect medical advice just personal experiences! I didn’t get to sleep until 4am and woke at 9am with it still lingering! Have a productive day planned doing chores and meeting a friend but it hurts if I lean my head forward and I’m feeling tired! Took painkillers yesterday but they didn’t do anything so I don’t want to take anymore!

On a positive note, it’s a niceish day so I plan on a nice walk with the dog! I’ve sent bf a little few “suggestions” of things I might like him to bring back from New York for me lol!! And the biggest is I suppose I’ve made it to 13 🎁🎁!! I can almost hear my liver saying thank you as odd as that sounds!!

I hope you are all well and enjoying your Saturday! “Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a beautiful butterfly” 🦋xx
Old 04-14-2018, 04:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Happy 13th kid!
I wouldnt fight the sugar - I had a nice sugary month 1. The body is missing it so best listen to your body innit ( as in put it innit!)
Hope you get nice gifts - He will get the rewards of your new happy self so HE MUST PAY! haha.
Regards
Dave 🤠
Old 04-14-2018, 04:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Dave 😊 hopefully the migraine passes soon.. it’s almost 24hrs, it does feel like it’s easing a bit, I haven’t had any caffeine or chocolate since yesterday so hopefully it buggers off!! Haha yes, yes he does have to pay lol!!