Notices

Alcoholic Neuropothy and impotence

Old 03-29-2018, 04:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

No diagnoses. It would be impossible to narrow down a cause. ADHD and low dopamine are what I am sure is the main culprit. My first sexual experience at 17 was a total dud. While all my friends were like jackhammers. Arousal occurs in the brain. My cognitive difficulties make it hard for signals to reach the rigbt parts at the right time. By the time I opened a condom wrapper, it was sadly a no-go. Got a great water ballon out it though!
Old 03-30-2018, 02:43 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Wastinglife View Post
No diagnoses. It would be impossible to narrow down a cause. ADHD and low dopamine are what I am sure is the main culprit. My first sexual experience at 17 was a total dud. While all my friends were like jackhammers. Arousal occurs in the brain. My cognitive difficulties make it hard for signals to reach the rigbt parts at the right time. By the time I opened a condom wrapper, it was sadly a no-go. Got a great water ballon out it though!
Sorry to hear! I’d still go to the doctors, I know that I’m not going to be resting until I get a damn diagnoses from them, even if it kills me!
Old 03-30-2018, 02:41 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
No Dogma Please

Originally Posted by Gavalar09 View Post
Oh wow, 20-25 a day for 2 months!
Have you been off the drink for a while now then?
And did you reverse the symptoms you had, or see any improvements?

It gives me a bit of hope that I may not be suffering neuropothy then but I guess I can’t be sure really.
Almost 11 months sober. Huge improvement in symptoms in the first 60 days, then continuing slowing improvement.

It could continue to improve slightly but i doubt the issues will reverse completely. Fortunately its pretty negligible at this point