Notices

soo confused someone read and help me

Old 11-03-2004, 08:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face soo confused someone read and help me

well it started in may when i found out all my friends who id been hanging out wit since i was a little girl were doing. tweeak, speed, crack, coke, whatever u wanna call it. so i decided to try it. ive been doing it continously since may and never exactly liked the way it felt. id give me the "happy go lucky" feeling for about an hour then i just come down really bad, get pissed at everyone wanna cry, and not only that, it hurts my heart, like really bad shooting pain inbetween my ribs. the thing is is ive been on anti depressants since feburary. should that effect my reaction to the tweeak? ive stopped now for a week but its really hard when its all around me i still get urges to do it even tho i know it will really hurt me. i just need to know what to do. have someone tell me that yes it is really bad for you to mix them so that i can finally stop.

wondering alone.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Chy

Yes, it's really, really, very bad for you. Please check with your doc and be honest, you don't want to mess around with chest pains, not to mention mixing anti-depressants with stimulants. We're glad you stopped by, check out the Substance abuse forum and NA forum, to find out how to gain support.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Originally Posted by Chy
Yes, it's really, really, very bad for you. Please check with your doc and be honest, you don't want to mess around with chest pains, not to mention mixing anti-depressants with stimulants. We're glad you stopped by, check out the Substance abuse forum and NA forum, to find out how to gain support.
ditto

and by itself without the anti-depressants it still is bad for you.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

It is horrifically bad for you and you could die. Get some help! There are a lot of programs where you can beat your addiction and meet other people who don't use. Also, go see your doctor. You may have damaged your heart. PLEASE don't mess around with this stuff any longer. It will get you nothing--
Old 11-04-2004, 09:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It is not disgraceful to have a problem. It is however disgraceful to know that you have a problem and not do anything to fix it. For yourself, please get help. All of the negative feelings that you are having are a direct result of the drugs. Let the counselors help you to help yourself. I am a mother of a teenage crack addict. Please please get help before it's too late.
Old 11-04-2004, 11:10 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
RE-member- DONT QUIT!

Originally Posted by lulu70
It is horrifically bad for you and you could die. Get some help! There are a lot of programs where you can beat your addiction and meet other people who don't use. Also, go see your doctor. You may have damaged your heart. PLEASE don't mess around with this stuff any longer. It will get you nothing--
I totally agree, except that it will get you nothing. What it got me was years of misery and complete insanity, a broken home and family, debts that seem incredibly overwhelming at times, a year and a half stay rent free in federal prison, and on the verge of death in more than one instance. Thank god there are others out there who share their experiences and have shown me hope on how this can be beatten one day at a time. welcome to SR, glad your here and you dont have to be wondering alone anymore if you dont want to.
mike
Old 11-04-2004, 01:43 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by best
ditto

and by itself without the anti-depressants it still is bad for you.
Get some help, you don't have to live like that. Welcome to SR, we will support you through this.

Sherry
Old 11-04-2004, 02:15 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Please, please, please, believe you never have to feel like that again. You have had moments of clarity and let those moments save your life. You are really putting yourself in danger. Those chest pains are no friggin' joke. If your "so called" friends keep using in front of you, tell them how it hurts you, that you don't want use anymore. Create a network of people who are not using, who have experienced similar pain, we are here to help you, to love you, to support you. Talk to a Doctor and stop using, your life depends on it. Those urges will fade eventually if you don't go near people, places, and things. Change your playmates, playareas, and playtoys. They can very well be the cause of your destruction. A moment at a time, a day at a time, you don't have to use.