Notices

Mr emotional!!

Old 02-25-2018, 03:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Mr emotional!!

Drink when I was younger worked!
In my case around 20 to 40 yrs old it was mixed with weed and speed sometimes coke!
So here I am
I have a nearly 10 year old son
Not seen him for a year and that's for the second time.
First time he was a baby so it was different although he can still recall the contact supervised centre I used to meet him... he calls it daddy's toy office!!

If I'm sitting here with unprocessed resentments against my dad well I've got a nightmare growing up just down the road from me... my son!
This is scAry **** way too close to home
And my mum is all I have to help me
She is beyond words distressed this isn't new I am a long time nightmarish son
Suicide used to be to me what others done but I gotta shAre its increasing for me
Say gone from 30% to about 70%
Sorry all you sober experts but this human being is immersed in pain tonight!!
Old 02-25-2018, 03:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Ghoster18 View Post
Suicide used to be to me what others done but I gotta shAre its increasing for me
Say gone from 30% to about 70%
Please call a local hotline or even the ER if you are seriously contemplating suicide Ghoster. It's clear that you are in pain and need help, please be safe and seek assistance.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Ghoster if you feel like you're in danger do consider calling someone or like Scott suggests the ER

There are numbers you can call:

CALM, the campaign against living miserably
Helpline – Nationwide
Call 0800 58 58 58

Our national helpline is open 7 days a week, 5pm to midnight. Callers can talk through any issue, we’ll listen and offer information and signposting. Calls are anonymous & confidential and won’t show up on your phone bill. Calls are free from landlines, payphones and O2, Orange, Virgin & Vodafone mobile networks. Other mobile networks and supermarket brand sims may charge.

Papyrus:
Call HOPELineUK 0800 068 41 41

or email: [email protected] *

or text: 07786 209697* *You do not have to give your name or whereabouts.

Samaritans Call 116 123 (free to call)

It's impossible to solve any of your problems tonight when you've been drinking. If you don't feel like you need help right now, consider drinking some water and going to bed, Things will look better in the morning - they always do.

D
Old 02-25-2018, 04:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Definitely reach out for the experts on this one. Just know that you aren't alone. I've had some rather raging anxiety going on for about the last 1-2 hours that I can't seem to do much about other than just try to breathe and ride it out.

Ride it out. Reach out and make a phone call to talk to a 3d person - that will help. It's gotta get better.
Old 02-25-2018, 04:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ghoster18
Hey we’re in this together I know the pain all to well I have thoughts of suicide too and it’s not worth it go get help I broke down and got help we all deserve a better life then this and we will get there together one day at a time drinking weed coke crack pills etc I’ve been there done that trying to stop and it makes depression worse please go to ER if you need someone to talk to I’m here you can PM me hope for the best take care of yourself