Notices

The fog is lifting day 6 sober

Old 02-10-2018, 06:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The fog is lifting day 6 sober

Didn't drink last night as I normally would on a Friday night. I am blessed and thankful for day Six. I am starting to feel the grogginess lift a little and I feel normal in comparison to how I would normally wake up on a Saturday. I am tackling projects today that need to get done that I've neglected. I'm gonna put on my casting crowns radio on Pandora and go to town. Posting in here every-day makes me feel accountable and it really has helped me get through this week. It's not over yet the weekend is still upon us but I am hopeful for once. Getting stronger with each day that passes. Just gotta keep my eyes on the prize😎 oh and I'm down three pounds and that's with eating carbs and sugar!!
Old 02-10-2018, 06:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrats on day 6! Today is my fourth Saturday waking up sober and not hungover. It’s amazing! Enjoy your Saturday!
Old 02-10-2018, 06:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Komplex View Post
Congrats on day 6! Today is my fourth Saturday waking up sober and not hungover. It’s amazing! Enjoy your Saturday!
Thank you 🤗🤗🤗 I hope you have a great Saturday also!!
Old 02-10-2018, 07:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great job on day 6 - it's my day 6 too. Can't remember the last Friday night I didn't go to bed hammered and wake up feeling miserable. I love that you've got projects to work on today - I already got up and cleaned out my junk drawer which was like exploring a treasure chest! We can get through the weekend - I've got a good feeling about it!
Old 02-10-2018, 08:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Great job on 6days May and LJ. And welcome to SR.
I avoid the scale early on but find people comment on how I look like I've lost weight. It's usually just the bloat and inflammation that goes away for me early on. Clothes start to fit better, color comes back into our faces and that boost of energy.
Keep it up all. Join the February support class.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Way to go! Strap a Saturday success on the Friday and it feels even better. That’s when you realize it isn’t too hard. Do it again, and you have some real powerful momentum.

6 days, though. You should be very happy and proud.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Awesome how do I sign up for that class?? I'm not really focused on the weight loss definitely recovery from alcohol but I was tempted by my scale lol. Thanks for the support!
Old 02-10-2018, 08:19 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LJprogress View Post
Great job on day 6 - it's my day 6 too. Can't remember the last Friday night I didn't go to bed hammered and wake up feeling miserable. I love that you've got projects to work on today - I already got up and cleaned out my junk drawer which was like exploring a treasure chest! We can get through the weekend - I've got a good feeling about it!
Lmao I know what you mean about it's like a treasure chest I am finding some old treasures myself lol!!! We can do this for sure!!! Happy vibes good feeling about it too!!! Have an awesome day!
Old 02-10-2018, 08:20 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by axeman5971 View Post
Way to go! Strap a Saturday success on the Friday and it feels even better. That’s when you realize it isn’t too hard. Do it again, and you have some real powerful momentum.

6 days, though. You should be very happy and proud.
Thank you🤗🤗🤗 I'm gonna do it like Nike! Have a happy Saturday!