Notices

Good ways to boost energy?

Old 02-01-2018, 09:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good ways to boost energy?

besides exercising- I have done a little lite working out and today is the first day I have skipped my coffee since I heard coffee can actually drain your energy you'd have for later in the day. I’m tying to eat healthy and am starting to cut sugar fillers out, but wondering if there are any other good boosts?

So far I think I’m getting a caffeine headache and I could fall asleep while my kids play 😉
Old 02-01-2018, 09:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think what you listed is a great start. I also take vitamins, and I switched from coffee to tea.
When I eat like sh*t I tend to feel the same way, so I try to remain at 90% clean foods.
Working out gives me so much more energy, even if I dont want to work out I still do it. I find I wake up earlier and I am just all around in a better mood.
Coffee was adding too many calories to my day because I love almond cream, and I used a lot, lol.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
J50

Exercise and diet are keys to boosting energy, but I have read about the importance of sleep. Not drinking has helped my sleep quality, but I do find it hard to fall asleep at a decent hour.

As far as coffee, there are many benefits to drinking it as long as you don't put anything in it. Some are sensitive to caffeine, however, so it may not be a good option for everyone.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Exercise, diet and sleep are probably the best things you can do. Try to be patient with yourself and allow your body to get used to the new you.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Don't forget the water H2o I like it cold and sparkling.
It's the fluid we have evolved to drink, it's perfect for detox and kind to the liver it's great for the skin.

Plenty of water😁
Making sure that you are fully hydrated will stave off hunger and keep energy at optimal level.

Regards, Dusty😎