Notices

I took diazepam

Old 01-28-2018, 11:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I took diazepam

I was frantic with worry after 2 xrays and now they want to do a CT scan as I have some fluid in my lungs . I having health anxiety jumped to worst case scenario .....what will they find ? I couldnt sleep or eat I was almost insane with worry and I decided to take 6mg of diazepam I had in a drawer for a long time . That was on Friday and I have taken 6mg sat 6mg Sun. however I am now in a better frame of mind with understanding that millions of people have CT scans and nothing is found . After all I had probably the worst cold/flu virus even and a ton of antibiotics . Then on top of that my house got flooded and have had nearly a month of workmen and insurance company BS to deal with .
I am not taking any diazepam today as I feel I have accepted what,s to be will be .
Old 01-29-2018, 12:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Its times like these I remind myself that everything will be ok in the end...and if it's not OK, its not the end.

Good luck with the scan

Maybe consider giving what benzos you have left back to the pharmacy?
I get they were prescribed for you but maybe get a new script after talking with your Dr if you ever feel you need more?

I think that would be the right thing to do recovery wise?

D
Old 01-29-2018, 03:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I,m going to talk to my GP with a view to having a small dose to help through this .
I am finding myself having panic attacks out of the blue . That being said I know full well that benzo's are not the longer term solution .

Thanks Dee your words as always appreciated .