Notices

How much money???

Old 01-27-2018, 11:23 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Boxer

In the last couple years of drinking I spent over $500 USD on beer per month. Pretty sickening to acknowledge but it’s true. Also a ton on pizza delivery, I’m sure there’s no connection though Lol!! Yeah, right.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:28 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Boxer1 View Post
In the last couple years of drinking I spent over $500 USD on beer per month. Pretty sickening to acknowledge but it’s true. Also a ton on pizza delivery, I’m sure there’s no connection though Lol!! Yeah, right.
I forgot to tot up my takeaway expenditure actually? I’m sure that was linked lol 😂
Old 01-27-2018, 11:32 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Freedom791 View Post
Erm yup! My eBay and wish order history is kind of questionable 😳
And I forgot to add in the pizza and Chinese food deliveries...another 100 or so a month!
Old 01-27-2018, 11:34 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Freedom791 View Post
Omg! I just went through my bank statement and I worked out my alcoholism cost me about £280 PER MONTH!! Maybe a few pounds more!!! So, I thought righto that’s an obscene waste of money to spend on a slow suicide with nothing to show for it!! So I’ve just booked myself and my daughter a cool holiday in Tunisia for October. I used to think we couldn’t afford holidays! How wrong was I?

One more thing to live for. One more thing to stay on track for. Kind of fun browsing for holidays as I can’t bloody sleep anyway (withdrawal). Unless I cave in and tell her my plan is to not breath a word to my daughter, pull her out of school under pretext of dentist appointment and then whisk her off to the airport for a huge surprise. On the other hand if I do tell her she will be so excited it’ll keep me accountable?

No going back now! I’ve spent my wine money from now till October lol
Amazing hey! Have you worked out the calories too? so not only afford a holiday but look great on the beach too.
Old 01-27-2018, 12:02 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Sounds like a great way to celebrate sobriety!