Notices

Mexico in a week

Old 01-22-2018, 12:14 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

We have snorkelling, sea doo , and a food tour in pv booked. No worries,about tequila silver skies. Even when I was drinking badly I never touched that stuff. Sue as hell won’t start next week. I shiver thinking of that.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Palmer the door is always open at home. Like I said it’s just as easy to do it here or there. I just need to keep my head on straight. Besides I didn’t spend all this money to be in a drunken haze for a week. Not happening.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I would also like to add that I am NOT a sit on the beach person. I get very board just sitting around in the sun. But I love playing volleyball on the beach, building sand castles, snorkling, exploring, walking on the beach with my wife at night, playing games in the pools with the kids, eating lots... I only agreed to go because I had already looked into the resort and activities before hand. I love to travel and explore places I have never been. Mexico does not always =booze... Booze is everywhere. I am not. But I want to be. If I am committed to sobriety, I don't have to limit my travel plans. If we book an all inclusive with the intention of drinking ALL the alcohol possible, then that is what it will be. I booked a warm, tropical vacation to a place I have never been with my family.
Just my thoughts.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:00 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

A lot of us shivered at thoughts of things we ended up doing.