Notices

Does this mean my friend has a problem drinking?

Old 01-17-2018, 04:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Does this mean my friend has a problem drinking?

I haven’t told her about my new way of life, I just told her I was taking a break. She got into talking about how she has 2-3 glasses of wine a night (her glasses have been more full at times if you catch my drift). She said but i didn’t drink the other day. Then she said sometimes if she does that though she will almost seem to make it up the next day or what not and have 4 glasses. She has commented on the side that she does have more of an issue stopping once she starts but she hasn’t struck me as having an issue but I’m not with her every night.

I don’t know if maybe me telling her my plan could help her if she does have an issue?
Old 01-17-2018, 05:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'd just worry about yourself for now Readygo. If your friend does have a problem and she sees you doing so well, she may come to you and you might be an inspiration to her - but I wouldn't raise it right now.

It's easier to get involved in someone else's journey but you have more than enough on your plate trying to stay sober yourself - we all do in the beginning

D

Last edited by Dee74; 01-17-2018 at 09:30 PM.
Old 01-18-2018, 05:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rar

I'm wondering about my friend too. When I was on Day 2, she informed that she limits herself to 5 beers a day. Well, I was drinking more than that, but I'm letting her come to her own conclusion about her drinking.