Notices

Hey everyone

Old 12-04-2020, 07:58 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You’ve posted this on an old post by someone else. Hopefully, someone will come along and change that for you——so it will be the beginning of YOUR new thread.
6 days is great! How are you feeling badly? Aches, insomnia, anxiety, cravings?
Drink lots of water and, for me, I ate jelly beans the first few weeks. HANDFULS, ok, BAGS of them! Sugar cravings are normal so I just went with it. The cravings subsided after a couple of months.
Ugh, with this Corona nightmare its impossible to get to face to face meetings, but there are lots of online meetings that will really help.
Just get through today. You can do it and drinking after 6 days will make you feel terrible, not better.
BELIEVE ME please.
Hang on!
Old 12-04-2020, 08:48 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Peacewithinme View Post
Hey everyone I’m on day 6 of no alcohol and still feel terrible, any advice?
Six days is awesome! It will just get better now if you can stick with it. Not sure how many years you drank, or how much, but after six days the crap is definitely out of your system. Now you just need to make sure to get adequate nutrition, and sleep. You need real food to heal your brain and body.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:06 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hang in there Peacewithinme. There is a thread called December 2020, for newcomers, where you can post and get lots of support. Or start a new thread. Just keep posting friend, so we can help you.