Notices

Help

Old 12-31-2017, 11:22 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by DarklingSong View Post
Brilliant idea!
Thank you I absolutely love the support on here. I won't cave I just won't. I'm catching up on towie not sure if anyone knows it it's a British reality program. Just makes me laugh.
Old 12-31-2017, 11:24 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Yay!!
Old 12-31-2017, 01:20 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Surf those urges Lola. The cravings feel like they last forever by it actually are only minutes. You can do this.

What kind of make-up artist would you want to do? Do you mean like for weddings, or stage or makeovers in the post department stores.

Thing is with sobriety and recovery it's so amazing how things can turn out. This year I started my training to be a lay minister. If someone had told me THAT was going to happen 4 years ago I'd have peed myself laughing. Christmas Eve I delivered my second sermon. Who saw THAT coming?! Certainly not me or my old crowd of punks and drunks and revellers. Facebook kindly reminded me of what I was up to on my old Christmas eves and Christmas days. Hopefully it won't remind me of anything too cringey later tonight / tomorrow morning lol.

What a life. Sobriety can be amazing beyond your dreams if you stick with it you know.

BB
X