Notices

The continued journey of recovery - DreamCatcher

Old 09-24-2019, 10:06 AM
  # 281 (permalink)  

Miss you honey....what is happening in your world?
How are your guys? And you? xx ❤️❤️
Old 09-24-2019, 10:37 AM
  # 282 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Miss you honey....what is happening in your world?
How are your guys? And you? xx ❤️❤️
Life is going well
We found our church home, which is great!!!!
The man starts a new job next week. This should reduce some stress on him, management wasnt put together really well where he was at so I am looking forward to his new position for him.
The kiddos are doing well. The 4-year-old is improving so much with behaviors and social behaviors and he is coming into himself more and more and watching the change is awesome. We still have speed bumps, but that is where growth happens.
We are planning the wedding for next June so we are both working out and meal planning like crazy. I just hit 7 days in a row of working out, my motivation is back in full force, lol. I am also a Beachbody coach on the side, so I am trying to help others become more healthy as well.
My day job is starting to slow down a bit so I can actually train in our new employee, and she is doing awesome with having NO experience whats-so-ever in the business.
Fall is approaching, today will probably be the last 80-degree day until July 2020 and I am kind of looking forward to sweatshirts and fall things like apple orchards, cider, pies, etc...

All in all, I have no complaints. Living my best life

How are you???????????
Old 09-24-2019, 10:49 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh.....now I have a ton more questions.
I thought you had one kiddo.....maybe not.....or maybe now you have his plus yours?
Awesome re the church home.....wow.....super wow.....and fantastic re your fiance's new job. And congrats on the wedding date.

And Beachbody coach? I am beyond impressed.
My body got in a bad mess with some things I went through (like menopause) but I am back on track and re-headed for size 4.....some of me is there and some is not. He he.

Studying Addiction Counselling at college and Health/Life Coaching as well, and trying to start writing professionally.... Married two years today, very happy, and we will have way over 80 here for at least another week, so all good.

It's Goat's 45th bday on Oct 2nd and the forecast is 89!!!!
Old 09-24-2019, 11:15 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh.....now I have a ton more questions.
I thought you had one kiddo.....maybe not.....or maybe now you have his plus yours?
Awesome re the church home.....wow.....super wow.....and fantastic re your fiance's new job. And congrats on the wedding date.

And Beachbody coach? I am beyond impressed.
My body got in a bad mess with some things I went through (like menopause) but I am back on track and re-headed for size 4.....some of me is there and some is not. He he.

Studying Addiction Counselling at college and Health/Life Coaching as well, and trying to start writing professionally.... Married two years today, very happy, and we will have way over 80 here for at least another week, so all good.

It's Goat's 45th bday on Oct 2nd and the forecast is 89!!!!
I like your wedding date anniversary Congrats to you guys!!!!!

Addiction counseling would be so fulfilling (with a little heartache) path to take. I believe that is closer to my calling than my current field, maybe someday.
Best of luck to you on that. How exciting!!!!
Are you in CA? That weather sounds perfect
Old 09-24-2019, 11:21 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  

Nope, Columbus OH.
Old 06-24-2020, 02:20 PM
  # 286 (permalink)  

WOW,
Glad I took Dee's advice to go back and read my thread and what I see is that I never need a drink, or have to drink again!

Update:
3.5 months pregnant - We are calling this baby the Quarantine baby. With how sick I was and hormonal I am, totally a girl! I hope (yes, the health of course but a girl would be nice as I am the only out of all 4 including 4 legged friends in the home)
Married as of 06/20
Just getting through life day to day with those I surround myself with.
Sticking close to spirituality- Reiki, cards, Energy work, etc...
Hitting up some meetings with some close friends, I find myself enjoying NA much better than AA. Not as culty and throw the book at you VS how it is all a SUGGESTION! The one thing I never liked about AA.
I will check in here more too

Until then,
Be well.
DC

Old 06-24-2020, 03:42 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  
under new management

So many wonderful things to be happy and thankful for, DreamCatcher!!!!! I look forward to your updates!

Old 06-24-2020, 03:59 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
Administrator

Originally Posted by DreamCatcher17 View Post
WOW,
Glad I took Dee's advice to go back and read my thread and what I see is that I never need a drink, or have to drink again!

Update:
3.5 months pregnant - We are calling this baby the Quarantine baby. With how sick I was and hormonal I am, totally a girl! I hope (yes, the health of course but a girl would be nice as I am the only out of all 4 including 4 legged friends in the home)
Married as of 06/20
Just getting through life day to day with those I surround myself with.
Sticking close to spirituality- Reiki, cards, Energy work, etc...
Hitting up some meetings with some close friends, I find myself enjoying NA much better than AA. Not as culty and throw the book at you VS how it is all a SUGGESTION! The one thing I never liked about AA.
I will check in here more too

Until then,
Be well.
DC
excellent
D
Old 06-25-2020, 06:44 AM
  # 289 (permalink)  

I came looking.....I knew you would have posted yesterday.

WOW.....congrats on the wedding and the 3.5month (more than likely) baby girl. Being that sick, sounds like it....I gave my poor mum hell when she was pregnant with me.

And congrats on another sober month.
It's always a happy day for me on the 24th....two very special girls have that sober date.

I also prefer NA to AA, for the same reasons. And also that people seem(ed In Aus when I last went to one) more real somehow in NA.

So happy for you love.....and so very happy to see you. ❤️❤️
Old 06-25-2020, 11:53 AM
  # 290 (permalink)  

I came looking.....I knew you would have posted yesterday.

WOW.....congrats on the wedding and the 3.5month (more than likely) baby girl. Being that sick, sounds like it....I gave my poor mum hell when she was pregnant with me.

And congrats on another sober month.
It's always a happy day for me on the 24th....two very special girls have that sober date.

I also prefer NA to AA, for the same reasons. And also that people seem(ed In Aus when I last went to one) more real somehow in NA.

So happy for you love.....and so very happy to see you. ❤️❤️

Thank you so much!
It has been a while since I have posted or been to the sight but as of late I am at least logging in every day to read around.
How are you doing???

Old 06-25-2020, 12:49 PM
  # 291 (permalink)  

I have a really long answer to that question.
The short answer is I am OK. s