Notices

Day 2.

Old 12-19-2017, 06:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 2.

Good morning everybody. I’m starting another Day 2. **** happens. But it’s notgoing to drag me down. In a weird way this morning I was happy I woke up with a screaming headache and know damn well it wasn’t from booze. What a Weirdo huh? Lol. Just that alone are the little things that don’t derail my desire for sobriety.

I hope everybody has a good day! I’m starting my workday so at least the next 8 hrs will be good and busy. After that then the AV will start whispering n my ears. And I’m going to punch it right in the mouth!!!!! Hate that voice! Lol
Old 12-19-2017, 06:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good morning! Day 3 here so we are doing it! Also starting work, and in anticipation of the nasty AV jerk telling me its ok to have ONE 🙄 drink later, I am already looking for a meeting to attend after work. Slept through my alarm this morning (its amazing the sleep I get when I am not drinking, but at first no matter how much I get, my body wants MORE!) So i was a little stressed thinking I might be late for work (I wasn't) but about a mile away from work one of my songs "Fight Song" came on the radio and reminded me to stay strong today! Its amazing how the universe (higher power?) some times knows just what we need and when. Have a great day, and way to go on day 2! I know what an accomplishment that is!
Old 12-19-2017, 07:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Stay on SR today....check back in every few hours
Old 12-19-2017, 01:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Day 2 for me also, how you holding up? I'm tired from no sleep last night, but happy that I wasn't hungover today, ultimately, I feel pretty good. If AV starts in, I'm going to let myself cheat on my DIET, not on sobriety. Hang in there!
Old 12-19-2017, 01:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

I am joining the Day 2 group.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:33 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Day 2 is fantastic!
Old 12-19-2017, 01:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I’m doing good. I never ever get the urge or craving at work. My trigger is after work so I just will go and keep busy. The weekends usually suck lately but once that gets figured out I should be ok. Time will tell. Sleep was weird last night always is the first two three days, but yes at least I’m not hungover. Day by day. That’s all I can do.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Day 2 here too.