Notices

Don’t want the amends

Old 12-14-2017, 07:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Don’t want the amends

My gf relapsed and left me for heroine , meth, and her abusive ex gf 8 weeks ago. Tortured me for 3 weeks regretting having left, went to detox for 2 weeks, rehab for 2 days, then went straight back to her enabling ex gf. She’s been out for 2 weeks and left me our life in shambles to deal with, she blocked me on socials and I heard is going to meetings. She is now trying to apparently send me a money order for some of the money she owes me. I don’t want her money. I want her to leave me alone in every way possible. It’s too early for an amends and maybe i could accept it in 6 months but for right now i feel like any kind of contact is just unnecessary and self serving. I would have much preferred a living amends, like staying in rehab and being single for awhile instead of the trainwreck that is probably going to come because they have relapsed together several times. But that’s obviously too much to ask. Ugh. Am i over reacting?
Old 12-14-2017, 08:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I've never heard there be any requirement for anyone to accept an amends.

Just curious as to how you know she's trying to send you money?

D
Old 12-14-2017, 08:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I've never heard there be any requirement for anyone to accept an amends.

Just curious as to how you know she's trying to send you money?

D
She asked a mutual friend (K) where she should send it, K told her to not send it directly to me, to send it to K’s house and that she’d give it to me. K relayed the message and for the second time I’ve had to tell her to not give me any news of her anymore. K meant well, but i told her to stop being a messenger and that i wouldn’t accept anything from her On the exes behalf.