Notices

Hel

Old 11-23-2017, 03:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hel

I am seeing a Suboxone dr and recieving treatment ...but it just seems that I cannot stop using meth! My drug of choice was prescription pills and never was addicted to meth.i could do meth here and there but could always put it down with no problem! This time I just can't seem to quit! I feel the urge to want some after a day or so goes by with out any!! And the days in between all I do is sleep!! Help I want to quit so despertly
Old 11-23-2017, 05:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

please get yourself to a rehab!!!!

Meth is the most awful stuff, and from what it seems - powerfully difficult to get away from.

Old 11-23-2017, 06:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello Pink,
I understand the desperation to quit drugs, I had a problem with cocaine/meth almost 20 years ago. I remember banging my head up against the wall because I wanted a hit so bad.......then I looked in the mirror and saw a person I didn't even recognize. I quit that day, I sent my kids to a friends for 3 days, stocked up on food and non-alcoholic beverages, and locked myself in the house.
It wasn't fun, but after 3 days without the drug, and flushing my system with fluids, I was able to at least function and make better choices. Please stop now, this drug is going to kill you. You can do this!!!

Praying for you....
Old 11-23-2017, 02:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Welcome to SR Pinkpower.

I have no experience of methadone but some form of treatment would seem to be a good idea.

PS There is a specialized suboxone/methadone forum on SR which might well be worth a look.

Good luck.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi pinkpower

I think you mean crystal meth and not methadone but whatever the monkeys name, it's a burden.

Support can really help. Use this community when you ant to use again - my main problem is alcoholism, but the folks here helped me change my life.

I know we can help you too.