Notices

What’s your gym routine?

Old 12-01-2017, 06:08 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Thought I'd bring this thread back around. It might help keep people motivated.

This time of year can be very busy. So maybe we need to keep our fitness routines a priority.

I had a great workout this afternoon...not an epic one, but a great workout anyways.

Sometimes my exercise routine doesn't even involved the gym. When I DO go to the gym, my favorite time to go is when it's not so crowded. I can get into my "zone" better and there are less interruptions.

Hope everyone is having a grateful day.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:10 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
No Dogma Please

Gorged on carbs Thanksgiving through Sunday of the weekend.

Got back on the keto horse on Monday.

Lost another half-inch in the waist so far since then. Probably mostly bloating/water weight. Keto makes you lose water, you have to hydrate a lot.

Wednesday was Leg Day. Yesterday was an hour of cardio, an hour on the treadmill at 4.0 miles an hour with hills (I don't run, never will, I like my knees). Elevated heart rate through most of it, it's a bit interval too, which I like.

Back and biceps today. With all the fat loss, I'm noticing my strength gains flattening or even decreasing a bit, particularly the biceps, which was always my weakest body part. Was a bit short on time, but I got through my minimum, but no time for cardio or abs.

Tomorrow is chest and triceps. First yoga class Sunday. I always feel big and awkward, a lumbering beast in a room full of lean women in yoga pants turning themselves into pretzels.

I've noticed my legs, arms and face are VERY lean now. I wanna get rid of the belly fat. Patience has never been one of my virtues. I guess it is now.

How's everyone else doing?