Notices

Rough day

Old 11-13-2017, 05:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rough day

Yesterday was pretty rough.....I felt as though I was standing on a huge riverbank with a very large rock tied around my neck. The water was filled with bottles of wine and cigarettes. The flowing waster beckoned me, saying "Come in, come in." It took everything that I had, but I scrambled back to the safety of the land.
I found a buddy on chat yesterday, which I think will be beneficial for both of us. Doing much better today, especially without the Monday hangover. Thank You S.R.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

The urges will come. Suddenly, and seemingly out of nowhere. Plan for them. Know exactly what you will do when the urge hits. Food. Exercise. Anything that will distract you.

Rest assured, the urges will become less severe and less frequent over time. But only if you continue to resist them. If you give in to the urges, you are destined to keep fighting this same fight, over and over again. And you don’t want to do that.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=firstymer;6671090]The urges will come. Suddenly, and seemingly out of nowhere. Plan for them. Know exactly what you will do when the urge hits. Food. Exercise. Anything that will distract you.

Rest assured, the urges will become less severe and less frequent over time. But only if you continue to

resist them. If you give in to the
urges, you are destined to keepfighting this same fight, over andover again. And you don’t want todo that.[/QUOT
Thank you!