SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Lulu70 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/41656-lulu70.html)

dixielove 10-25-2004 06:01 PM

Lulu70

Hi sweetie, I wanted to congratulate you on 8 months!! Sorry I'm a little late. You are a true inspiration and I love hearing all of your experience, strength, and hope. One day I want to be where you are. So keep on keeping on and you that you're good spirit and heart shines brightly onto all of us!

8 months of miracles!!!!
:bparty3 :fest30:

lulu70 10-25-2004 06:15 PM

Dixie--Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me. Especially tonight. I have hit a bit of a rough patch. (That's a gross understatment.) However, I am still clean and sober, so it can't be that bad!!! Anyway--congrats to you on making it through today. All we each have is today!

Love and hugs--

OVERIT 10-25-2004 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by lulu70
Dixie--Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me. Especially tonight. I have hit a bit of a rough patch. (That's a gross understatment.) However, I am still clean and sober, so it can't be that bad!!! Anyway--congrats to you on making it through today. All we each have is today!

Love and hugs--

((((((((((((LuLu))))))))))))))))))))))

Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who loves you baby???? I do and so does everyone else here at SR!

Love,

Ang
:ilu

mattb2jp 10-25-2004 09:03 PM

Yes!

Lulu,

You've been a great helop to me and everyone else. The rough patch will work out.
All the best
Matt

Brookie 10-25-2004 09:44 PM

Congrats Lulu!! Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Thanks for being an inspiration to me.

2dayzmuse 10-25-2004 11:15 PM

I'm sorry you're having a rough time too Laura. I can relate. I'm sure glad we can come here and draw strength from one another. Honestly, I don't know what I would do if I hadn't found SR and gotten to know the gang. I don't know what tomorrow will throw my way, but for certain, I know that SR will be a part of my life, in good times and in bad. For that, I am grateful. Strength in numbers.

LeAnne

Little Missy 10-26-2004 03:32 AM

((Laura)) Congrats on your 8 months!! That is fantastic!!

Hope your day is better!
Missy

quercusalba 10-26-2004 05:33 AM

Wow - 8 months! Fantastic! Congratulations... and I would like to echo what many people have said - thank you for being such an inspiration, and for being there when I've needed words of encouragement.

lulu70 10-26-2004 06:12 AM

Thanks so much, guys. I am working on changing my attitude, thinking positive thoughts, taking action to make myself feel better. You all help me so much. What a miracle this site is, and all the people who make it what it is.

God bless us all.

Love and hugs--

1Marty 10-26-2004 08:32 PM

Laura, you have a great attidude towards recovery. Congrats on your 8 months!