SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Day 13! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/416463-day-13-a.html)

AshleyB 09-25-2017 08:12 AM

Day 13!

Amazing time yesterday. Chiefs won, so I know my friend Danger is excited about that :) People drank last night but it didn't bother me, Today im going to the hot springs! Should be really relaxing not much to say just woke up so kind of still groggy. Hope you all have a great day Stay strong and stay sober!:You_Rock_

icandothis20 09-25-2017 08:26 AM

Good job girl... what I would do to go to the hot springs today! Have fun!

AshleyB 09-25-2017 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by icandothis20 (Post 6615987)
Good job girl... what I would do to go to the hot springs today! Have fun!

Thanks love, I know you'll be there with me in spirit lol have a good day

Fitsom 09-25-2017 09:49 AM

Lucky 13! Great news. Enjoy your day at the Springs.

heavencanwait 09-25-2017 01:54 PM

:You_Rock_

:fireworks2

Dee74 09-25-2017 04:55 PM

Keep going Ashley :)

D

DangerZone 09-25-2017 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by AshleyB (Post 6615967)
Amazing time yesterday. Chiefs won, so I know my friend Danger is excited about that :) People drank last night but it didn't bother me, Today im going to the hot springs! Should be really relaxing not much to say just woke up so kind of still groggy. Hope you all have a great day Stay strong and stay sober!:You_Rock_

Good job Ash! Congrats on the Patriots winning! What a game that was!

Yes the Chiefs did win AND they covered the spread so I won that $100 and I did not drink. No urge to at all.. It was definitely a good weekend.

I'm sorry I haven't been in the chat lately. I'm swamped with work this week but I am going to try to make it on someday this week. I'm actually working now... :(

I miss talking to you Ash.. and everybody else as well. You all help me so much and I hope I do the same for you.

Anyway congrats on the 13-days and have a good day my inspiration!:You_Rock_

AshleyB 09-26-2017 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by DangerZone (Post 6616513)
Good job Ash! Congrats on the Patriots winning! What a game that was!

Yes the Chiefs did win AND they covered the spread so I won that $100 and I did not drink. No urge to at all.. It was definitely a good weekend.

I'm sorry I haven't been in the chat lately. I'm swamped with work this week but I am going to try to make it on someday this week. I'm actually working now... :(

I miss talking to you Ash.. and everybody else as well. You all help me so much and I hope I do the same for you.

Anyway congrats on the 13-days and have a good day my inspiration!:You_Rock_

I miss talking to you! I was worried about you so was Morgan, but we knew you'd be back :) You're my inspiration! We are in this together always! I can't do this without my peeps!!!!!!! I'm so glad you were exposed to people drinking and you didn't budge! WILL POWER BABY!!!!!!!!! It's such a beautiful thing!!!! Today's 2 weeks. For some reason I can't access the chat. I hope you are having a wonderful day !:You_Rock_