Notices

What are you thoughts on emptiness?

Old 09-26-2017, 08:37 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Renvate I watched the youtube video ,hes basically talking about meditation in around about way, being present . Books from Wayne Dyer are much like this , he spoke of dying before you die , Echart Tole is another great spiritual teacher .
Then there,s all the quantum mechanics stuff and the law of attraction revolution bandwagon .
Old 09-26-2017, 09:18 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Thomas59 View Post
Renvate I watched the youtube video ,hes basically talking about meditation in around about way, being present . Books from Wayne Dyer are much like this , he spoke of dying before you die , Echart Tole is another great spiritual teacher .
Then there,s all the quantum mechanics stuff and the law of attraction revolution bandwagon .
Thanks Thomas, I'll have a look at these authors. Happy birthday btw! Iam sure 61 years can bring some good wisdom to this forum.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:34 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Renvate ,reading my post back doesn't look right I think I was still
on a sugar high from all that Chinese food haha . The video was interesting thank you .
I love talks like this , it would be great to do as he suggests and be in an empty silent room alone and still be happy , sitting through your inner emptiness and being comfortable with it .
Cheers for the birthday wishes , OMG 61
Old 09-26-2017, 03:13 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I too have had a deep emptiness. The whole social thing for me is hit or miss. I can either really enjoy it at times....or not. All my life I was very social, but with people I had things in common with. Small talk with people I have nothing in common with on the other hand makes me very uncomfortable. I guess I just can't be fake with people just to appease them. It's ok to be social or not. You're a great guy. I find you to be plenty social to be honest lol