Notices

Happy Sunday everyone!! I hope your

Old 09-03-2017, 06:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Happy Sunday everyone!! I hope your

long weekend is going fantastic! Mine has been great. Lots of me, myself and I time. No stress, no pressure.

How is your weekend going? Hope you all are also having a fantastic long weekend!
Old 09-03-2017, 09:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Learning to Live

I'm glad you're having a good weekend heaven! I've had a good weekend so far, too! Hubby and I have stayed up late watching movies and spending time together. It's been really nice since usually we focus so heavily on the kids and spend hardly any quality time together. I have to say it's great to be sober
Old 09-03-2017, 12:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The weekend has been....different. Was just me Friday night and Saturday. I could hear the neighbors in their yard boozing. One guy sounded light he was crying, or rather wailing. It was kind worrisome for him. But I don't envy the hangovers that bunch has today. I was working on finishing building a shed out back. It was a decent day and I got lots done. Just a bit quiet tho. "Alone is only lonely if you expect someone else to be there."....Me
Old 09-03-2017, 02:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad you're enjoying your weekend heavencanwait 👍

I enjoyed a relaxing Saturday after 12 straight days of work. Today has felt a bit 'blah'...could have done something productive like go for a walk or jog in the park but had another lazy day instead and I'm regretting it now as it's late at night and I'm back at work tomorrow. So I've booked into a ((Bounce)) class for tomorrow evening...its a new fitness class I've started attending recently and I really enjoy it so I figured it'll be a good positive start to the week 😊