Help please

Old 07-21-2017, 10:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
Help please

I have a 46 year old daughter who is an alcoholic and is living with me and I can't make her do anything to go get help OR Stop drinking, she don't work, in fact she brought her boyfriend here and now they both taking over my home just drinking and sleeping. I am 72 years old and don't know what to do, it is making me ill, she will not leave. Please help. Who or where can I turn to to help move them out. HELP!!!!!
ptk515 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ptk515 For This Useful Post:
2ndhandrose (07-22-2017), least (07-21-2017), starstarstar (07-22-2017)
Old 07-21-2017, 11:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover
least's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: eastern USA
Posts: 84,755
Blog Entries: 32
Where do you live? Can you call senior services in your location? I hope you can find a way to get them out of your house.
least is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to least For This Useful Post:
starstarstar (07-22-2017)
Old 07-21-2017, 11:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dee74's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 187,709
Blog Entries: 1
Hi ptk

if it's your house and no contracts have been signed you can legally evict them - maybe get in touch with a legal advice bureau in your town or city?
Dee74 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dee74 For This Useful Post:
least (07-22-2017), starstarstar (07-22-2017)

Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:48 AM.