Notices

When did your "pink cloud" fade if you ever had one

Old 06-27-2017, 04:38 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I still am in the Pink after more than 500 days. I still can't believe how much my life has improved.
Old 06-27-2017, 04:59 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My pink cloud is my regular life. I was very sick when I started out but never doubted my decision. Once I was physically getting better, the emotional process really began and there were bouts of irritability and inexplicable (well, actually, pretty normal and reasonable, to be expected for an alcoholic in early recovery) angst and sorrow....but my life has been one of pink clouds because my focus is on emotional sobriety and getting better and better at dealing with LIFE.

I can't believe the promises that have come true in just 16 months- yet I know they are real and I know my problem has been removed thanks to my daily program. I consider my life my pink cloud because despite some typical worries (money as a minor one) .... I am "amazed before I am halfway through" (paraphrase BB).

My sponsor once described the pink cloud as living our version of our best life, using the steps and program to stay in that place. Totally my experience and I am immensely grateful.