Notices

Going to treatment. Scared.

Old 06-23-2017, 03:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Cleopatra. You've made a brave and wonderful decision to get the help you need to live a good life and to be there for your husband and your precious children. I was afraid and confused when I entered rehab but I was ready to take any opportunity to get better. You will be able to concentrate on your recovery without any distractions. I found one of the most healing things for me was my interactions with my fellow alcoholics and addicts. I learned a lot about myself and about addiction. Listen. Take everything in. Participate fully. Concentrate on you. I wish you the best in your sober journey.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:20 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I just want to wish you all the best Cleopatra!! You can do this!!
Old 06-26-2017, 08:16 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Just got frustrating news. Insurance won't know if inpatient is covered until Wednesday. It actually just makes me sad for the people worse off than me in terrible places in their life that get news they have to wait even longer. They might just say screw it and overdose on something

BUT on the flip side, guess what! I'm 8 days in! The last time I was 8 days sober was pregnant! The was the first weekend in a LONG time i stayed sober. The first time in a LONG time I woke up on Monday morning completely remembering the weekend and without a God awful, wanting to kill myself hangover. I'm loving life right now. Still anxious for Wednesday.