Notices

My so called life story

Old 06-22-2017, 05:11 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

3 days is fabulous; stay strong.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

LJ, you will feel better and will be amazed how good it feels to have energy. These first days are tough, glad you are trying, keep posting.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:07 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thanks from my heart

It means so much to me to just know there are people who care and that I can talk to.i don't have a recovery plan not even sure what that would be.so far I just know if I didn't stop I'd be dead and as of now I have been thinking the last few day's just to lock myself at home and stop first off.then I know I'm going to have to find someone one that can help me work though my pain my past and my life.i have been to a few n/a meetings years ago so I thought I would find them to just to keep me on the right path.other then that I'm just not sure.would love to see my kid's and have a life with them that would sure be a blessing it's been so long.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:38 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Excellent, you have the start of a plan! Just staying away is the start. Meetings seem to be vital for sustaining your goal, glad to hear you know of the importance. Great going!
Old 06-23-2017, 02:33 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

Their are some good ideas on what a recovery plan might look like for you here, lostjunkie:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ery-plans.html
Old 06-23-2017, 03:18 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lostjunkie View Post
It means so much to me to just know there are people who care and that I can talk to.i don't have a recovery plan not even sure what that would be.so far I just know if I didn't stop I'd be dead and as of now I have been thinking the last few day's just to lock myself at home and stop first off.then I know I'm going to have to find someone one that can help me work though my pain my past and my life.i have been to a few n/a meetings years ago so I thought I would find them to just to keep me on the right path.other then that I'm just not sure.would love to see my kid's and have a life with them that would sure be a blessing it's been so long.
Sounds like a great start to a plan LJ. I included coming here to SR and reading or posting daily. This place has helped me a lot! Hope it will help you just as it has me!