Notices

Arms going numb with burning sensation

Old 06-07-2017, 04:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi there,
I had same issue about 5 years ago. Did get MRI and found that I had Degenerative Disc Disease.... messed up discs.
Avoided surgery that had been recommended by going to a "Palmer Upper Cervical" chiro. They don't crack bones at all. I see you are in Northern California. Me too. Great ones in S.F. and also Sacramento. It might be worth talking to your doctor about or researching. I am pain free for almost 5 years.
Good luck.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:23 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Mizzuno, for some time, one of my hands would occasionally be "pulled" in toward my arm, and i'd wake up at night with a tingling, almost numb arm.

Neurologist! MRI. Problem found!

problem was in my spine, in my neck. please do not go to a chiropractor for a possible neck issue unless you have been cleared to do that not by a GP but by a neurologist.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:26 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thank You for all the responses. I am going to a place called Urgent Care tomorrow to get a referral to see someone. It will take a few months to get into my GP and I cant afford to be dismissed by her again. The funny thing about this is that I specifically told her that I dont think I was checked in the right place and we need to go further up my spine.

I have had multiple diagnosis from the back injury. DDD, herniation, protrusion, yada yada, yada.....Im not sure what all of it means? I dont care really I just want to know if the numbness is related and if I will be alright?

I am staying away from a Chiropractor at this point in time. My husband has made me promise to go to Urgent Care and so I will.

Headache all day. Nausea which I never have. Its all so weird. I am hydrated and I am fed. I made sure of these two things today, food and water. No alcohol and no drugs......Im exhausted tonight.

Thank you all once again.