Notices

Weird dreams in early sobriety

Old 06-03-2017, 11:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Don't Blink

Weird dreams in early sobriety

Aside from relapse dreams that come and go I've been having strange dreams lately. Last night I dreamed that I was in the grocery store with my husband and he was just destroying the place. Pulling things off the shelves and dumping them on the floor.. breaking things.. opening crap. Dunno what that's all about but I also dreamed that a friend was trying to tell me something but I didn't listen or I said something wrong and she hired someone to kill her..

Tell me your weird dreams!
Old 06-03-2017, 11:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I wish I had thought to write them down 3 months ago. I am just glad they were not too disturbing or deviant. But yeah, mine were pretty entertaining for a while!
Old 06-04-2017, 09:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I LOVED THEM... It was the only cool part (everything else really sucked) about withdrawal. Mine was like Salvador Dali meets Martha Stewart at the zoo. Animals were always involved for some reason???? Yeah Carlito, I wish I would have wrote mine down also. They would be pretty entertaining to read now.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I dreamed I was walking through a dense forest on a path. I started to feel drops on my arms and thought it was starting to rain. When I brushed at the drops I found out it was drops of blood. When I looked up there were dead people, families, in the trees. I think this had to do with unprocessed emotions about my folks passing. I had several death related dreams while drinking and more vivid ones when I stopped drinking. Most involved my folks in some fashion.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I also dreamed my AV was a leprechaun.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:48 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

The brain is the parent. In sleep we are in childcare- but overhear the parent's talking..that is how I see dreams. Rewiring...just is.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:19 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I had a dream last night that I traded my queen sized bed for a tiny kid-sized race car bed! What the heck was that all about??? I can't remember most of my dreams but I KNOW they are very weird!!!