Notices

Day 10

Old 05-17-2017, 03:51 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Keep Going

CreativeThinker, that is exactly how I feel today. I could never put it into words like that. I swear it was a tiny withdrawal day. Heart palpitations, shaky hands, the lot.

I went to a meeting and someone gave me a CD which explained the obsession with alcohol and the physical allergy. You can always understand another alcoholic. I am going to bed sober and happy and I really hope you are too. Weev

Re walking: seem to spend a lot of time soaked to the skin outdoors exercising or gardening. I have laid a new lawn and the grass seed is up and loves the rain!
Old 05-18-2017, 10:21 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Keep Going

It's day 13 for me and it has been the opposite of yesterday. No anxiety at all. A good day in terms of recovery. I'm nowhere like normal though.

I'm a bit stressed about tonight's meeting but that's because I never feel normal around groups of people unless I have a drink in me. I just do these meetings now I don't think about them. Someone always says something I can add to my growing info on alcohol. I'm still on track to do 90 in 90.
Hope you're all staying positive x Weev
Old 05-18-2017, 03:36 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Weev1l View Post
I went to a meeting and someone gave me a CD which explained the obsession with alcohol and the physical allergy. You can always understand another alcoholic. I am going to bed sober and happy and I really hope you are too. Weev
Awesome Weev! Sometimes any sort of movement towards our recovery makes all the difference!