Notices

1:50am

Old 04-21-2017, 11:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

1:50am

I had a crazy week my boyfriend is a type 1 diabetic. He's had since he was 11 so he knows all the signs and symptoms of his sugar levels being to high or low. Or at least you would think so being that he's about to 32 in a couple of months. it's ridiculous, instead of getting his ass up and going to the hospital because he knows he needs fluids. He rather call outta work to lay around and be "sick" wanting tea and back massages I'm so sick of it. On top of that, he's been throwing up all in my f😤ing toilet flooding the bathroom and everything. SMH not only do I have to clean all the water and tissue off the floor I also gotta help him up and try to keep my 2 yr old from coming in the bathroom jumping and rolling around in the mess. "PLAY THE TAPE" thank u SOBERWOLF for putting me on to what that means. It's definitely the best advice I've gotten since I even thought about getting help for this cocaine problem that I have. I appreciate you and everyone that's ever reached out or even just read my venting post on here. Play the tape has definitely helped me these last couple of days. I finally got him to go to the hospital and when he came back same sh*t, not eating, only wanting to drink juice and hot tea back rubs and basically to be babied I can't do it anymore, the babying I mean, I mean I already have 2 kids, and a full time job working wit kids I can't or don't have the patience to baby a "grown man" also. My kids just being kids but still driving me crazy as well. Gotta love em. Unfortunately as i was playing the tape when I went down stairs and got a big boy at 1am this morning when everyone is sleeping in my house. I decided to come here just to let you this out before i.....