Notices

Dogs

Old 04-13-2017, 09:08 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Robinz View Post
7 miles! That is a long walk everyday. Lucky dog
We live in the countryside. Typically we will go for 3.5 miles in the morning and 3.5 miles in the late in the day. I use this time to think s lot about how I want my life to be and deepen my resolve to be present in my life from here on in.

I also take the second walk as late as I can (so long as it is light outside) to eat into the time zone that was my 'witching hours'. Get me past 8.00pm and I'm safe for the evening.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:50 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Just since the topic is dogs, I just want to say I think dogs are amazing Mine has been the reason I got up on many occasions. I love her a lot, and I want to be the best dog mom I can be, and I am working on it
Old 04-14-2017, 06:21 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JustTony View Post
We live in the countryside. Typically we will go for 3.5 miles in the morning and 3.5 miles in the late in the day. I use this time to think s lot about how I want my life to be and deepen my resolve to be present in my life from here on in.

I also take the second walk as late as I can (so long as it is light outside) to eat into the time zone that was my 'witching hours'. Get me past 8.00pm and I'm safe for the evening.
Good idea
I don't walk my dogs as much as I should. I spoil them however. I think tired and lazy.