Notices

Day 4 - Having an unshakeable purpose

Old 04-04-2017, 12:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 4 - Having an unshakeable purpose

Four days of being sober. I am so happy. I am continuing with my commitment to post in this group, every single day.

Self care has been achieved today. Every single day I have a goal to all 10,000 steps per day. Today I hit 15,000 steps, all whilst doing my job (I am lucky enough to run my own business and I spend a lot of time on the 'phone and can do that whilst walking).

So today my thoughts have focused on the fact that when I stray and think about having a drink,( thinking usually leads to doing) is because I have stood in the shadow of my purpose.

I run an significant online community of 19,000 people that is doing well financially and when I am on fire, I am on fire. Today the sales have rolled in and I have been inspiring people and making an impact, because I have firmly rooted myself in my unshakeable purpose.

It is only when I step into the shadow of my purpose and become detached from it does my mind wonder in the directions of limiting beliefs, of cycles of stories and into a poor me attitude that results in leading to drink.

Word to those on the same journey: Figure out what your purpose is and make it unshakeable.

If I can ever help YOU please do reach out to me!
Old 04-04-2017, 03:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrats on 4 days. Sounds like your commitment is strong. Keep posting
Old 04-04-2017, 03:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

good job. keep it up!
Old 04-04-2017, 04:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Keep going!