Notices

Drug tests

Old 03-28-2017, 06:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Drug tests

My dr wrote me prozac, seraquel and Suboxone. I hate the seraquel and the prozac makes me so nauseous. If he tests me and only find suboxone in my urine, and not the other 2, will that even show up on a drug test at a suboxone dr? I plan on being honest but I don't wana get in trouble just because I only take the sub, and don't like the others at all. Just got the scripts 2 days ago, and i am highly allergic to several antibiotics and other medications so it terrified me that the way they made me feel were allergic reactions. I guess my question is, if i at least tell him I tried a couple of days and couldn't do it, will he be mad and cut me off as long as I truly do only have sub in my urine? Nothing illegal, just don't like the seraquel, had to call into work yesterday bcuz it knocked me on my butt, BAD, then with the prozac, the nausea is too much! I go back this coming Monday, April 3rd, 2017. Someone please help me with some answers. I'm new to recovery, but don't want to be dismissed just because I don't like the depression/anxiety meds he gave me, along with my suboxone. Basically will I be ok, as long as I have no illegals in my urine!? Help ASAP?? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Beckerbutt; 03-28-2017 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Stupid phone's autocorrect
Old 03-28-2017, 06:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

Seems like a good question for your doctor.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I would say just be honest with the doc. Not everyone can handle the same meds. Just have to keep trying to find the right ones. Hang in there!
Old 03-28-2017, 09:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Please call your doctor who prescribed and explain the scenario. Those are some heavy duty pills to take ( I was once prescribed seroquel for a disorder that I did not have). I get where you are coming from with it. Only your doctor can help you with this. Best of luck.