Notices

Can't really seem to keep it together

Old 03-20-2017, 03:57 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm doing okay. Managed to start tapering today and move on with my life. I have absolutely no choice.

Funny story, I fell down walking into my house stone cold sober cutting up the right side of my arm. GOD works in weird ways. Ready to start working and keep it moving.

Once I'm not stagnant and busy, life will come easy. Really looking to that future.

I wanna live and not die from this horrible disease.

I'll thrive.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:30 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 2muchpain View Post
I really don't want to offend you, but you said you are open to any suggestions, but it sounds like you are open to suggestions that you that you find acceptable. I'm real happy you found a job and I hope things go better this time, but you haven't mentioned any changes you are willing to make to make this happen. You say you got this so I hope that means you have made a plan to avoid the problems you have had in the past. Please try to keep an open mind when considering the options you have available to you and the sincere advise here on SR. John
You're absolutely right. I'm super open to any suggestions, however not negative ones. This is not negative, it's real. I can see you understand me.

I'm a creature of self control. Sometimes I slip. This time I really slipped. The party is over for me. I'm known (respectfully) to take charge of my life. Will it happen this time? Regarding past cases, yes.

My plan is to post here daily and be absolutely honest in my progress. I hate drinking, at this point it's the only thing that keeps my anxiety at bay...for three hours. That's absolutely crazy. I need to get through day one tomorrow and start rebuilding my life. Yeah, it's gonna suck, but it's my only option.

From there it's easier for me to taper off my meds. Serious meds that are sent from the devil. I'm on my last script, hopefully.

I'm a good man with an incredible heart. I'll beat this.