Notices

Suicide..

Old 03-15-2017, 08:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Suicide..

I`m so close right now.. I`ve destroyed everything..
Old 03-15-2017, 08:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Here to tell you first hand, things get better. Is there someone you can call?
Old 03-15-2017, 08:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What's happened? Talk to us. We are here.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Everyone has left me.. There is nothing left. I just wanna drink and die.. I cant handle this life anymore.. Im reaching for something here, but I know you can`t help me.. I`m done.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
All is Change

70 201 201

Du kan kontakte Livsliniens telefonrådgivning, 70 201 201, alle årets dage fra kl. 11-04.
Når du ringer

Når du ringer til Livslinien på 70 201 201, er du anonym. Rådgiveren præsenterer sig ved fornavn.

Nogle mennesker ringer til Livslinien én gang og oplever at det er nok. Andre har brug for at ringe til os flere gange gennem en svær periode i deres liv. Hvis du ringer til os flere gange, vil du komme til at tale med forskellige rådgivere.
En rådgivende samtale

Rådgiveren hjælper dig med at få sat ord på din problematik og med at give dig nogle konstruktive redskaber til, hvordan du kan håndtere den. Det kan være tanker om selvmord eller andre svære omstændigheder i dit liv. Har du svært ved at få fortalt, hvad der er årsagen til, at du har ringet eller er ked af det, hjælper rådgiveren dig ved at stille nogle spørgsmål.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm guessing you're drinking right now? I tried to kill myself a little over a year ago. I woke up in a hospital and spent some time in a psych ward. Then, I quit drinking and started working on me. Without drinking. Life really did get better. Drinking makes everything look messed up.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sorry, I`ve shouldent have posted.. I don`t know why I seek help. It`s done, I will take the pills now. Thank you for the thoughts, strangers.. You guys stay strong.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I was there too many times. By the grace of God I'm still alive.
It doesn't have to be this way. There is ALWAYS hope.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:31 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hi, Marker. I was at that point a few months ago. Please call a help line. People do care about you! We care about you! I'm not a religious person But, I am praying for you, my friend.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:32 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

IT GETS BETTER! TRUST ME! I can honestly sit here and say I believe my addiction comes from PTSD. I was abused and abandoned as a child. I thought my life would NEVER get any better. At 14 I was on my own, at 18 I was a homeless high school drop out . At 25 I graduated college and got my own place. My road was NOT easy, and there were days I wanted to DIE while living with my abuser, but I REFUSED for any situation to cheat me out of the joy I knew was sure to come! You are stronger and your life is WORTH it! You DESERVE the chance to see whatever you're going through to the end. There are so many people who would hurt so badly if you decided to end your life. I don't know if you believe in God but now would be a good time to hold onto faith. Although it feels we at times can't carry much more, we wake up and see a new beautiful day! and THAT is a blessing! Find someone to confide in, talk to , or go for a walk. Find the beauty in life. Don't dwell on the negative. Try to make it a daily choice to be happy. CHOOSE it! If this doesn't help, please find professional help or stay with someone you feel safe around. you don't have to tell them whats going on, but seek some company. Whenever I felt suicidal I visited my 4 year old nephew. His hugs alone made my life worthy.

Originally Posted by Marker View Post
I`m so close right now.. I`ve destroyed everything..
Old 03-15-2017, 08:32 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
All is Change

Det ar dumt. Ring. Det fins hjalp om du soker det.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Don't. Go to sleep. Things will look better tomorrow.
Don't.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:45 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Please call an emergency number marker. You aren't thinking straight. The other problems can be sorted out later, right now you just need to be someplace safe.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:47 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Marker - this link not only has readings, but international crisis lines as well.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ease-read.html

If you need help, you can find it.

I thought my life would never change but it did, finally.
I thought I'd never fix the mess, but I did.

I would have missed some wonderful years and wonderful event.

There really is life after addiction - I promise

D
Old 03-15-2017, 08:58 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Don't do it, Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:32 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hi Marker,

I'm glad you came here and posted, please call 911 or the emergency number near you.

Also, please check in with us.

This is an amazing community, and I would love for you to be part of us.

❤Delilah
Old 03-16-2017, 12:06 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

There is hope- I KNOW. The will to survive is strong. Reach out and call for help. Call an ambulance or get to an ER. Post here.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:24 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Marker View Post
Sorry, I`ve shouldent have posted.. I don`t know why I seek help. It`s done, I will take the pills now. Thank you for the thoughts, strangers.. You guys stay strong.
Marker just read your post.......please don't do it...listen to what all the guys are saying on here.........we all understand the desperation and are here for you. I pray that you changed your mind and will come back to us for some loving and peaceful help through the worst feelings you will ever feel.....xxxxx
Old 03-16-2017, 12:40 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Marker, are you there? I can't imagine how awful the pain you and others like my oldest brother must have been feeling when he took his own life ,but it must be horrific . I'm so sorry. Please, don't underestimate your purpose .. Talk, journal , go for a walk. Give people a chance to help you. I always wondered if I could have made a difference . My mom always cried.. wondering if he ever called out for her during his suicide, if he maybe changed his mind for a bit , and she didn't hear him.. it nearly killed her..

Last edited by MistSis; 03-16-2017 at 12:49 AM. Reason: wanted to add
Old 03-16-2017, 01:32 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Marker, sending my support. We all understand that miserable feeling, we have all been there. So many of us have escaped that by stopping drinking. You do not have to feel this way. Please call for help now. Please. Come back and chat with us here and let us help talk you through this dark moment. Once you get through these next hours you can start working on getting sober and seeing the light again. Stay with us.