Notices

Sweaty

Old 03-11-2017, 12:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Our bodies are well oiled machines...constantly regulating itself to keep it right. I love sweat when I'm supposed to sweat like with a good workout. I can sort of gauge the quality of the work-out by how wet my clothes get. I recently went off a sleep med and I had night sweats for about three nights after stopping; I think partly as my body ridding itself of the substance.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:06 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teatreeoil007 View Post
Our bodies are well oiled machines...constantly regulating itself to keep it right. I love sweat when I'm supposed to sweat like with a good workout. I can sort of gauge the quality of the work-out by how wet my clothes get. I recently went off a sleep med and I had night sweats for about three nights after stopping; I think partly as my body ridding itself of the substance.
god bless you teatreeoil....when I quit ambien it was the worst withdrawal I've ever experienced. Worse than alcohol, worse than oxycodone. Good for you.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:18 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I remember one time I was at work and the sweat was pouring off of me. My boss was so concerned and she took me to occupational health because she thought some of it was work related stress. I was going through a nasty divorce then too and she thought it was all getting too much for me. I was dealing with the worst hangover/withdrawal of my life. All those times, I would wipe my forehead and feel that sweat, ugh just terrible. Thank you for posting this. This is a good reminder of my life as an active alcoholic and how it is so important to stay on this course.