Notices

End of day 4.

Old 03-09-2017, 04:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

End of day 4.

Well I'm back again, two sober attempts since the start of 2017 but this time I'm pushing for it.

Valium taper again, only had 10mg today (as recommended by the doctor). 5mg tomorrow.

I have a interview in London next week which I'm quite nervous about. I just hope my anxiety has calmed down enough by then. I will have to take a few valium while in London as my anxiety will be all over the place.

WD's this time have been a lot better than the past, I thought they where meant to get worse? Maybe I just haven't been drinking as much?

So I'm off to bed, hoping the night sweats are not that bad tonight as washed all my bed stuff today.

One question, I have a slightly puffy face which Im sure is down to water retention, I have been drinking about 3 litres of water a day since Monday and it has gone down a little. I read that if you drink to much it can mess up something but the thing (its for dehydration) to balance it has sodium in it which I thought you were meant to try and avoid when trying to lose water weight?! Ive not been eating any sugar apart from some fruit.

Anyhow, hope everyone is all doing great.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

congrats on day 4!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2017, 05:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

4 days is wonderful hopscotch. You will do it this time. I hope things go well in London.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Hopscotch

I don;t know anything about puffy faces. My guess is whatever it is it will get better with some sober time

Have you though about a plan to stay sober this time?

Best wishes with your interview

D